At Advanced Eye and Laser Center of Mansfield, our top priority is protecting the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff.
We have put in place new policies and guidelines to promote social distancing to contain the spread of COVID-19. These steps are critical to protecting the health of our entire community. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Patients are encouraged to wear a mask, scarf, bandana or other facial covering and gloves during their appointment to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
We are taking extra precautions to protect our patients, staff and physicians from the spread of COVID-19.
- All Advanced Eye and Laser Center of Mansfield staff are checked for fever, runny nose, cough or other COVID-19 like symptoms before they are allowed to work
- Patients arriving at our office will wait in their car until they are ready to be seen by an Advanced Eye and Laser Center of Mansfield staff member or physician
- Patients are encouraged to travel alone, unless they require a companion for ambulation or other special circumstances
- All patients are triaged by asking about their travel history, fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, etc.
- If patients have symptoms, they are asked to reschedule their appointment until a safe time per current public health recommendations.
- All patients have their hand sanitized once they check-in
- All rooms are sanitized after each patient. All surfaces at our practice are also sanitized several times per day
- All Advanced Eye and Laser Center of Mansfield staff wear the appropriate mandated PPE for their protection and the protection of our patients when inside 6ft of separation
- Advanced Eye and Laser Center of Mansfield has enlarged face shields on each slit lamp and laser to further protect our patients and Advanced Eye and Laser Center of Mansfield physicians
- Reduced patient appointments and staff to promote social distancing
- All patients must to wear a mask, scarf, bandana or other facial covering during their appointment.
If you have an emergency or are a patient that requires ongoing treatment to maintain healthy vision, please contact us immediately to schedule an appointment.