Dr Mahasneh believes that each patient should be treated with respect and compassion. She is dedicated to providing one-on-one evaluations, and will tailor the recommended treatment to each individual patient.
Unlike “big box” clinics, we care about people and understand that you have trusted us with your eyes. We strive to respect your time with prompt appointments and minimal waiting. We will not rush your visit and make sure all your questions are answered.
From a technical standpoint, Dr Mahasneh is board-certified ophthalmologist who completed additional fellowship training in Cornea, External Disease and Refractive Surgery. This gives her additional expertise in the surgical management of cataracts, LASIK, and corneal disease. She focuses on offering her patients state-of-the-art technology, combined with advanced surgical skill to ensure the best possible visual outcomes.
Why Choose Advanced Eye & Laser Center of Mansfield?
- Mahasneh is a board-certified ophthalmologist who completed her fellowship in Cornea, External Disease and Refractive Surgery.
- We offer the latest technology for cataract surgery, including laser-assisted cataract removal which can make surgery more precise and predictable. We also offer advanced lens options such as multifocal and trifocal IOLs (Intraocular Lenses), which can reduce or possibly even eliminate the need for glasses after cataract removal.
- We have the latest diagnostic and laser technology for LASIK laser vision correction, including all-laser LASIK. We also offer Wavefront and Topoguided LASIK that often produce visual outcomes that surpass 20/20.
- We are one of the few practices in the DFW area that offers treatment for corneal diseases such as keratoconus, Fuchs dystrophy, and anterior basement membrane disease.
- We have a boutique office, which does not treat patients like a number. We treat each and every patient like a member of our own family.
- We are conveniently located next to Methodist Mansfield Medical Center.